Reasons You Need to Replace or Change a Damaged Garage Door Panel
- October 4, 2016
- Posted by: Edmontongaragedoor
- Category: Garage Door Repair Tips Edmonton
Almost every garage door is made of panels, it allows you to open and close the door easily. There are plenty of reasons that these panels need repair or replacement service. Sometimes homeowners, don’t see the urgency for overhead door panel’s repair or replacement. It will result in them paying more costly repair service than they should. When it comes to change the garage door panel, sometimes you are able to change just one of them instead the whole door.
Here are some possible reasons why you should replace the garage door panel.
- The age of the door: Almost every garage door has a common life expectancy twenty to twenty five years. If the panels of the door are ranging from twelve years, make sure you have it repaired to save your bucks than replacing it with a new one.
- Old and worn panels: No one like to face problems, whether it is big or small. When your garage door becomes very old, there are lots of chances it may be near to its last days of usefulness. Before it creates a problem for you, it is better to have a garage door maintenance or repair service from the company.
- Curb appeal consideration: If you are thinking about to sell your house, your garage door is the first thing that buyers see. Having a good looking and beautiful garage door helps to boost your house’s curb appeal. It also helps to convince buyers to buy your house.
- How the panel was damaged: When kids are playing in front of the garage door, there are chances to hit the door with a ball. This is the main reason the door gets dented easily. Fortunately, you a have chance to repair it with a trick. You can easily remove dents from your overhead door easily. But if you banged it with your vehicle or other large appliance, then replacement is the right option for you.
If you see the signs above, feel free to call Edmonton Garage Door Services in Edmonton. Our well trained and qualified professionals will advise you whether you need to replace or repair the garage door panels.